Thursday, September 04, 2008

Persona 4



Lyrics:

We are living our lives.
Abound with so much information.
Come on, let go of the remote.
Don't you know you're letting all the junk flood in?
I try to stop the flow, double clicking on the go
But it's no use; hey, I'm being consumed
Loading... Loading... Loading...
Quickly reaching maximum capacity
Warning... Warning... Warning!
Gonna short-circuit my identity.

Get up on your feet, tear down the walls.
Catch a glimpse of the hollow world.
Snooping 'round will get you nowhere.
You're locked up in your mind...
We are all trapped in a maze of relationships that goes on with or without you.
I swim in the sea of the unconscious.
I'll search for your heart, pursue my true self.


/Lyrics

Due in December

The voice talent for the English version of Persona 3 FES is quite good, to the extend that I have no preference over either language version of the voice acting. Hopefully they'll repeat the same feat in 4.