Monday, September 17, 2007

棋王

"I very much regret using oil to express my discontentment toward life, and using books and movies, these types of things that could be had or could not be had, to express my dissatisfaction toward life, because he honestly looks at these as things beyond baseline. He wouldn't worry for these things. I suddenly feel drained, partly agreeing to his statement. Yes, what else is needed? Am I not feeling pretty well? No need to eat this meal and worry about the next. No matter how dilapidated the bed, it is still one's own, no need to scurry around for places to find a place to spend the night. But for what am I often worried about? Why am I predisposed to want to read some particular book, film, these types of things. Just turn on the light and people will fully wake up, what am I getting at/what purpose am I trying to achieve? But I faintly have these desires in my heart that cannot be fully explained, yet I can convey they are related to some things in life."